Erin Stumpf
Direct: (916) 342-1372
Mobile: (916) 342-1372
Fax: (916) 647-0525
Email Me

AHMSI / Homeward Residential

Loss Mitigation / Short Sale Tel: 877-304-3100
Seller's Documents Generally Required for a Short Sale:
-3rd Party Authorization Letter
-Last 2 months of bank statements
-Last 2 months of pay stubs
-Unemployment stubs and award letter (if applicable)
-Most recent 6-months Profit & Loss Statement (ONLY if self-employed)
-Last year's federal tax return
-Evidence of SSI, Pension, Disability Benefits (if applicable)
-Copy of most recent property tax bill (can be obtained online if you don't have it)
-Rental Lease (ONLY if investment property)
-IRS 4506-T